BLACK Friday is a great time to shop TV deals, and the offers have already begun.
Very has discounts across a range of Samsung 4K TVs and the savings are massive.
The deals are on a range of telly sizes at different price-brackets and they include Samsung's top QLED TV models.
There are plenty of 2020 models to choose from too, so you can get the latest sets for less whether you want a huge new 75-inch TV or a more affordable option.
- Save up to £800 on Samsung 4K TVs at Very – shop here
When it comes to Black Friday, TVs deals are always high on the list and these early offers will surely take some beating.
Time-limited deals are included in the discounts, and they look to be selling fast too – so we’d suggest having a browse if you’re looking for a new set.
The best of Very’s offers will depend on what you want from your next set: if you’re looking to pair a new TV with the new PS5 or Xbox Series X, there are certainly a few top options available.
Alternatively, if you’re just looking for a new 4K Smart TV, you'll also find plenty of choice.
While Black Friday TV deals may not officially be here in name, with savings of hundreds of pounds already available TV sale season certainly is.
Here are our top picks from Very’s Samsung 4K discounts:
- Samsung 75-inch, QLED, 4K Ultra HD, Ambient Mode, HDR, Smart TV, £1499 (save £800) – buy here
- Samsung 75-inch, Crystal View, 4K Ultra HD, HDR, Smart TV, £899 (save £600) – buy here
- Samsung 65-inch, QLED, 4K Ultra HD, Ambient Mode, HDR, Smart TV, £999 (save £600) – buy here
- Samsung 55-inch, Crystal View, 4K Ultra HD, HDR, Smart TV, £449 (save £200) – buy here
- Samsung 50-inch, QLED, 4K Ultra HD, Ambient Mode, HDR, Smart TV, £649 (save £350) – buy here
- Samsung 43-inch, Crystal View, 4K Ultra HD, HDR, Smart TV – buy here
Elsewhere, the Amazon Fire TV Stick Lite is at its cheapest ever on Amazon.
Planning a shopping spree? Check out our 101 Black Friday deals to look out for.
Apple announces ANOTHER surprise event for next week – just days after latest iPhone launch.
If you click on a link in this story we will earn affiliate revenue.
Source: Read Full Article