When you buy through our links, we may earn money from our affiliate partners. Learn more.
- Apple's M1-powered MacBook Air brings benefits like speedier performance and longer battery life to the company's flagship lightweight laptop.
- The M1 is Apple's first processor for the Mac, and the new MacBook Air is one of the first devices to run on it.
- In addition to faster performance and longer battery life, the addition of Apple's chip also means that iPhone and iPad apps can run on the Mac for the first time.
- But, without a touch screen, it may be hard to experience the benefits of using mobile apps on the desktop.
- The MacBook Air also lacks modern Apple features, like Face ID and a nearly borderless screen.
- Here's what the newest MacBook Air is up against in our guide for the best laptops.
Subscribe to our newsletter.
You can purchase syndication rights to this story here.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Reviews team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at [email protected]
Source: Read Full Article